This is such an important time to nourish our body and mind with good food. And it is an important time to find different ways to connect and support each other.
We have therefore chosen to adapt our offering by launching "The Good Meal Project". We are cooking a selection of dishes that will change weekly, to take a ‘Good Meal’ off your hands for the week. Available as a one-off order or a 4 week subscription.
Available for your home or you can sign up and gift to someone who you know who needs a little support!
- Each meal will be generous and comfortably fill 6 adults.
- You choose between a meat and a vegetarian option
- Common dietary requirements catered for
- One size.
- $70 for one-off order or $65 each when purchased as part of a 4 week subscription.
- Picked up from Little Green Corner or have the meal delivered. Free delivery to Geelong and Barwon Heads.
- Each meal can be packed down to freeze or will be ready to heat up and eat that night.
How to start? Jump onto the ordering form link below, it is super quick and easy, you just need to choose…
- Gifted or for your own home. If gifted, we will include a handwritten card with the message you choose at no extra cost : )
- Vegetarian or non-vegetarian
- One off meal or a monthly subscription
- Pick up or delivery
Fill in the form here and we'll get to work!
Little Green Corner has created beautiful food using both old and modern practices and it is these philosophies that will underpin The Good Food Project as we forge ahead!
The first Good Meal is Beef or Vegetarian Lasagne. The beef is sourced from Mt Moriac Beef and the cheese from Drysdale Cheese. The vegetables are from Little Green Corner Farm. We are continuing to support other small businesses in our sourcing of ingredients for these Good Meals.
We are lucky to have a small farm in Waurn Ponds that is run by Andrew and Linda Wood. It is a family effort and they are total angels; they hatched 40 chickens when we first opened, and still, 4 years later, all our eggs come from the farm and the rich (and ever improving) soil.
We are very thankful to our loyal supporters for embracing this initiative. It’s a time where we need to band together and look after each other.